Monday, April 27, 2015

Gansai Tambi and Pretty Peonies

Hello and Happy Monday, I hope you are all doing well. Today I have a Gansai Tambi water colored card for you. I recently posted this card on the MISTIfans Facebook group which is geared toward those who own a MISTI stamping tool, looking into getting a MISTI stamping tool and those who share a common love for all things creative.
When I posted this card I was overwhelmed and touched by the responses I got, especially by all the requests to make a video tutorial showing how I made it. So in response to all those kind comments I decided to press the record button...I hope that you enjoy and that it inspires you to do some watercoloring of your own!


--SUPPLIES--
Gansai Tambi Watercolors
Canson 140lb watercolor paper: Walmart
Blue painters tape
MISTI
WPlus9 Pretty Peonies
EK Success Powder Tool
Versamark
Zing opaque white embossing powder
Sistema Klip it container
Versamark pen
Simon Says Stamp Pawprints on Our Hearts
Dritz Quilting Non-Slip Vinyl Template Sheets
Vellum
Martha Stewart score board
Recollections Kraft Cardstock
Fiskars Paper Trimmer
ATG tape
ATG Tape Refill
3m Foam Mounting Tape
Teflon Bone Folder
Frosted rhinestones: Joanns

(**I tried my best to link what I could and from where I actually purchased the item)

No comments:

Post a Comment