Thursday, February 5, 2015

Hello Card - Avery Elle & Mama Elephant

Hello and happy Wednesday to you all, I hope you are doing well! For todays card/video I wanted to focus on creating a more gender neutral card that could be customized for a man or a woman depending on the colors you choose to use, so this is what I came up with.
As you can see today's card is very simple yet by adding a few little details like the wink of stella glitter brush pen, glossy accents and some black enamel dots, it really brings the card to life. I also love that by stamping my images slightly different from their originally "intended" purpose I can get a completely different look and it adds a ton more interest to the card.
I hope you enjoyed today's card/tutorial and I would love to hear about ways you use your stamps and crafting supplies other than what they were originally intended for!



--SUPPLIES--
White Cardstock - Staples
Black Cardstock - Michaels
Avery Elle All Squared Up - Simon Says Stamp
SSS Audrey Blue - Simon Says Stamp
SSS Green Apple - Simon Says Stamp
Fiskars Stamp Press - Simon Says Stamp / Amazon
Mama Elephant Hello Script Die - Simon Says Stamp
Tombow Mono Multi glue - Simon Says Stamp / Amazon
Martha Stewart Score Board - Simon Says Stamp / Amazon
Teflon Bone Folder - Simon Says Stamp
ATG tape/gun - Simon Says Stamp / Amazon
Foam Adhesive - Simon Says Stamp / Amazon
Wink of Stella Glitter Brush Pen - Simon Says Stamp / Amazon
Glossy Accents - Simon Says Stamp / Amazon
Black Enamel Dots

No comments:

Post a Comment