Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Simon Says Stamp November 2014 Card Kit

Hello everyone and happy Wednesday to you all! A few weeks back I mentioned that I had subscribed to the Simon Says Stamp card kit and that when my first kit arrived I would share with you its contents, well I received my November 2014 Card kit a couple of days ago and thought that I would take the opportunity to quickly share with you what came in the kit. I know that there are already a lot of photos and tutorials sharing how others have started using their kits, but I thought that it might be nice to have a bit of a closer look at everything that comes in the kit itself, especially if you are considering subscribing to the monthly card kits. I hope you enjoy, have a wonderful day and I will see you all next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment