Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Odds & Ends Haul

Happy Wednesday to you all, I hope you are having a wonderful week so far. Alas I am still waiting for my Simon Says Stamp order to arrive, so in the mean time, I thought that I would go ahead and share with you a bit of an "Odds & Ends" haul, just some things I have picked up over the last several months from a few locally owned scrapbooking stores (Scrap 2 It, A Scrappin Place & Artsy) as well as a couple of items from other places (Hobby Lobby, Amazon, Michaels & Walmart).
MME Wood Veneer Sheet Amazon, Simple Stories Homespun (6x6 paper pad) SSS / Amazon
Lawn Fawn Let's Polka (6x6 paper pad) SSS / Amazon, Hero Arts Smooth Clear Gemstones SSS / Amazon
Hero Arts Stamp & Cut Holiday Tree SSS, Lawn Fawn Tag, You're It Die SSS / Amazon
Mini Ink Blending Tool SSS / Amazon, Mini Ink Blending Foams SSS / Amazon, Mini Distress Ink Pads Kit #8 SSS
Ranger Liquid Platinum Embossing Powder SSS / Amazon, WOW! Clear Gloss Super Fine Embossing Powder Amazon, Ranger Multi Medium Matte SSS / Amazon
Scotch Mounting Tape SSS / Amazon
Canon Watercolor Paper Amazon, Kraft Cardstock Michaels

Be sure to check out my coordinating Odds & Ends Haul Video!!

No comments:

Post a Comment