Thursday, February 14, 2013

Finally another video!!

Hi all, I know that it has been forever since I have posted anything here on my blog, and every time I take a detour from blogging I always kick my self in the butt, because it seems like I never seem to stick to the things I set my mind to. I really really need to focus on my blog and my YouTube channel because I really do love sharing with others and hope to one day create a little creative online family, especially since I myself don't have any friends or family members who share my same interests or creativity. But enough with me yammering (is that even a word?) on, I just wanted to let all of you know that I FINALLY filmed another video and uploaded it to my YouTube channel, this one is another Wedding DIY video. I know that in my last video I promised to share with you some of my own Wedding DIY's that I completed for my own wedding (which by the way was October 2012, I can't believe I have been married for over 4 months now!!) I hope that you enjoy the video and that it gives you some great ideas! I hope to talk to you all again very soon, have a wonderful Valentine's Day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment